Getting back into goal-setting…woot woot!
It’s so easy to let busy-ness get in the way of sticking with my goals. But my mantra came back to haunt me recently: do the things now that will make you the person you want to be in the future. I asked myself, so, what are you doing to…
- Be a devoted wife?
- Be a healthy person?
- Know God and the Bible deeply?
- Grow personally and emotionally?
Asking myself those questions reminded me that all the little choices I make today add up to shape who I will become.
So here are my goals for November. These are the things I’m going to do now to become that person down the road.
1. Read my Bible every day
2. Pray over a prayer list once a week
3. Learn the names of two more people at church
4. Read The Love Dare together five times a week
5. Write Kevin two encouraging notes
6. Read one marriage book
7. Eat vegetables five days a week
8. Go on a walk three times a week
9. Write two blog posts a week
10. Say “no” to someone once a week
What are your goals for this month?