As you may have noticed, I kind of took a break from goals for May & June….yeahhhhh, not very intentional, huh?
While in my dream world I would be perfect at absolutely everything, that certainly isn’t reality. Instead of feeling down, this is one of those moments when I need to give myself grace and keep striving for intentionality every day!
Though, to be honest, while I haven’t been very consistent with following through with my daily and weekly goals, I’ve made some good progress on several of my one-time goals I had for myself for this year:
- Reread the Harry Potter series by Christmas – I’m on book 5 of 7!
- Print out wedding photos and put in a photo album – completed!
- Host a baby shower for my friend Breanna – did that back in May!
- Visit the Grand Canyon – Was an overachiever on this one: went there 3 times!
It’s just a reminder to be proud of even the little accomplishments. 🙂
So, without further ado, here are my goals for July!
1. Read my Bible every day
2. Recap Romans memorization: memorize Romans 1
3. Pray over a prayer list once a week
4. Learn at least 2 parents’ names of the kids I teach on Sundays
5. Read The Love Dare together 5 times a week
6. Write Kevin 2 encouraging notes
7. Eat vegetables 4 times a week
8. Wear my retainer 4 times a week
9. Workout 3 times a week (we’ll see how this goes!)
10. Read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
11. Try a new recipe
12. Have someone over for dinner – probably won’t try the new recipe out on that day 😉
What are your goals for July?